Today we went to the park and it was beautiful. The weather sure is fooling us because just when we think it's going to rain, the day turns out sunny and gorgeous. Going to the park is the one activity I don't mind doing with all the kiddies. It's nice because I don't have to strap anyone in the car.......we just walk and Sevrie usually rides her bike. Coral just runs after her. I'm sure that when summer comes, we will be there EVERYDAY.
Summer Dreams....
10 years ago
3 comments:
Coming from snowy, cold Utah I have one thing to say... "LUCKY!"
What I wouldn't give for a park day....you are lucky like April says..seriously lucky. I am so happy I only have 1 1/2 winters left before we are back in CA for good :)
Coral is just so cute thats like her just running behind her big sister,I can see her just doing that..She runs so cute. Little legs and all,She gives it her best. Love that Coral Bell.
Momma XXOO
Post a Comment