As sad as it is they are getting bigger by the day, I love the fact they are starting to show more personality. It's amazing how time flys by at this age. I'm really trying to enjoy this period of their life because I know I won't ever have this baby stage again. 4 little ones is perfect for our family. We are complete with them:-)
Summer Dreams....
10 years ago
4 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT to see my little loves smile in person! March 16th won't come soon enough! Give them big, juicy smooches for me!
Yea right Steph, I give you maybe 3yrs and you will considering a little brother for Royal :0)
I think you have a perfect Family And yes I can't get enough of those baby Kisses when I with them. I should say all of my Grandbabies, I'm in love with all of them . XXOO
They are all adorable 4 is a lot to handle but you can do it!
Post a Comment