My dad and the crew, Mitzi (my stepmom), Sara (step sister), and Heidi (half sister), though I refer to both of them as my sister, came for a visit. We had a wonderful time! Of coarse Sevrie and Coral had to steal the show away. If they weren't playing hide in seek with their grandparents, they were playing horsey rides. My dad tried, but being almost 6 feet 5 inches, Coral was a little scared. Grandma soon took over. After all, Mitzi grew up with horses and loves them dearly. She could appreciate their interest. They had lots of fun together and I think they made my dad and Mitzi laugh a lot with their craziness. We had an easy lunch and a yummy dinner. I made April's White turkey chili recipe. Everyone loved it!
As always, the visit was too short. It's not very often we all get together. It's times when we do that I REALLY wish we all lived closer. They are fun grandparents so I wish Sevrie and Coral could spend more time with them. We'll have to make it down for a visit soon. Yah right!!! Could you imagine 4 crying babies.....for 6 hours????
Heidi the beautiful race car driver!!!!
The whole crew...... minus Jolene and her clan (she lives in Lodi with her five kiddies).
Sexy sisters Starla and Sara!
Look at those young grandparents of 9 grandkiddies!
Me and Heidi chillin!
0 comments:
Post a Comment