What happened to the 9 straight hours of sleep at night? Or even just the 5 hours my babies were giving me? The last couple nights, or should I say week, I've been waking up every 3 hours it seems. And when I'm up, I'm up for an hour feeding and changing both babies BY MYSELF! Aaron has been really busy with work and needs to be tip top in the morning so I haven't been waking him up. He's sleep deprived as it is so I don't feel that bad about it. But how much more can I take before I break down? I can't remember how long it is before babies start sleeping longer. But I'm truly looking forward to it. Hopefully Royal and Ruby will go back to their old ways and give me some more time at night to sleep. We'll see though!
Summer Dreams....
10 years ago
3 comments:
Oh no, I'm sorry. I REALLY hope they let you get some more rest soon. Maybe you can take a couple naps now that it's the weekend. We love you guys!
River just started sleeping in longer stretches, up to 7 hrs now, but he's 16 lbs and should have been able to that a long time ago I guess...so I can relate, but having 2 must be so much more work. It will get better...once they gain a little more weight :)
Sorry to hear that, you are doing a great job momma!
Post a Comment