Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Twins Update

This is a pic of Baby A waving to the camera.  I think he/she is looking right at us!  Hello Baby A!  These pics aren't that great because I couldn't scan the photos on my printer.  I had to take a pic of them with my camera and download it that way.
This pic is of Baby B laying on top of Baby A.  Baby A is on bottom and you can only see the head of Baby A.  Baby B's head is on the right and you can see the spine to the left.  They are in transverse positions though this isn't of any concern.  At this point, they move around a lot.  Around a month before I'm due to deliver, hopefully the babies (at least Baby A) will be in a good position to deliver.

Both babies are doing very well and growing great.  They have strong heartbeats and are moving around a lot.  During the ultrasound, they were moving around like crazy.  Oh I'm in for it!  The due date is still on the 22nd of January though I'm sure I'll deliver at the beginning of the month.  We don't know the sexes yet unfortunately, but that'll come soon enough.  I'm still hoping for at least one boy.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

What great shots! Congrats and thank you for sharing!! It is so exciting!

amber said...

I so happy everything looks good and is going great for you and the babies.

--Heather-- said...

Those are great pictures...both babies look good, you are so lucky. I can't wait until you find out what they are!!

Kirsten said...

So fun!! When do you go in for another ultrasound? They should be able to tell you by then don't you think?

Stephanie said...

I really think the doctor may have been able to tell with my last one, but I just don't think he wanted to be wrong. I'm sure we'll be able to tell with the next ultrasound, but you just never know.

The Gomes Family said...

Beautiful. I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear. I hope you have two boys! I just hope what ever the sexes they will be healthy!

Anonymous said...

Look at those little Sweet Peas. I love them already even before I see their cute little faces and bodies. Stephanie you are such a Wnderful Loving and so caring Mom. Just Please Take care of your self and just know that I will always be there for you all. I know that you have alot of love and support around you with Great Friends and all of the Family.
Love You .
Proud Momma

Ariel said...

That is so amazing....what a blessing they are healthy and active! I love it! Take care of yourself :)