Some of you may already know this but I'm prego with twins. Yes.....that's what I said. TWINS!!!!! Can you believe it? I never would have thought I would have twins. I guess who really thinks that, huh. It does however run in my family. My dads mother gave birth to 2 sets of twins, all of which but one died. Still, you can't even imagine it happening to you. We are all finally adjusting and excepting the news.
Sevrie went with me to our first ultrasound. When she saw the screen, she said, "Look at the eyes!" thinking that each sack was an eye. I said, "No honey, there are 2 babies in there", then she said, "Ummmm, I think I only want one." But now she's excited because she gets to have a baby and Coral gets to have one. She often points to my stomach and says, "Coral's baby and my baby."
I'm currently between 11 and 12 weeks. Baby B is measuring 11 weeks 5 days and Baby A is measuring 11 weeks and 3 days. So I have 2 due dates, Jan. 22nd and Jan. 24th. They both look healthy. I on the other hand don't feel so hot. I am starting to feel better though so that's all that matters.
Aaron actually predicted me having twins because I was so sick so early in the pregnancy. Everyone actually thought it. Very Weird! Oh ya, and my tummy is def. starting to stick out. I think that made him wonder too. Luckily I was in great shape before I got prego because I haven't been to the gym in months. I can't wait until I'm feeling better so I can get back in there. I'm so scared to get "twin" big. I just keep reminding my self to eat healthfully and get plenty of rest and exercise. So far I haven't gained any weight, which is a great surprise considering how big my tummy is. I guess I'm just loosing the muscle I worked to hard to get. Gosh.....the things we do to have children:-)
I will keep everyone posted on this wonderful pregnancy and post info on my progress and pics of my growing belly.
6 comments:
We're so excited for you guys. Well, I've already gained 3 pounds and I only have one baby growing, so you're doing better than me.
I'M SO EXCITED! I do NOT know how to read an ultrasound, though. Even when the ultrasound is showing the sex, I can't tell what's what! Anyway... I am THRILLED to have 3 grandbabies on the way! I'm just not thrilled to have them due so close together! I can only be in one place at one time, girls!
Wow! What a great shot! I am so excited for you! And I am glad to hear you are feeling better!
We are so excited for you guys too!! I can't wait to find out what they are, you guys must just be thrilled. 2 for 1!! YEY!! Take it easy and keep us all posted on everything. I can't wait for January, I'll be a new aunt three times over!
Whoooo Hooo Congrats on the twins. I am jealous, I wanted to be pregnant with twins... That is so cool!
Don't feel bad even if you gain 75 lbs.!!! It has sucked being on bedrest and not working out, but only 10 weeks left. I have gained 20-25 lbs. already and climbing!
Thinking of you :)
Post a Comment