Stephanie & Aaron, Look at you all , Beautiful and so full of love, Your great parents. Our 4 little angles are truly blessed to have the both of you. You will give them true joy and lots of love. I know this for sure in my heart that you two came into came into your lifes together with TRUE LOVE for each other and it shows. You both are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family to love, and cherish, as I have cherished you stephanie. you make me proud,so very proud !!! Aaron you have given to me more joy than you will ever know, You first loved my daughter and you so freely give us all love. I love you all. A very very Happy Momma and Grandma ......XX OO XX OO
5 comments:
Oh I miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you all in June for the reunion, it will be so much fun!
You guys are adorable!
I LOVE the pictures of your adorable family, and I MISS you all SOOOOOOOOO much! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Wow...these are special! You guys have such a gorgeous family...you look amazing!
Stephanie & Aaron, Look at you all , Beautiful and so full of love, Your great parents. Our 4 little angles are truly blessed to have the both of you. You will give them true joy and lots of love. I know this for sure in my heart that you two came into came into your lifes together with TRUE LOVE for each other and it shows. You both are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family to love, and cherish, as I have cherished you stephanie. you make me proud,so very proud !!!
Aaron you have given to me more joy than you will ever know, You first loved my daughter and you so freely give us all love. I love you all. A very very Happy Momma and Grandma ......XX OO XX OO
Post a Comment