Mother's Day was a great day. We started the day with treating my mother to breakfast. You can see below how Sevrie and Coral helped her open her gifts. We came home and had a relaxing rest of the day. Aaron and the girls made me a wonderful pizza and greek salad for dinner and gave me special cards. Dinner was very yummy and fun! They went around the table saying why they were thankful for me. Aaron also washed my car and boy does it sparkling clean. I wonder how long that will last? Aaron did a fantastic job making me feel special. I had a great day!
Summer Dreams....
10 years ago
4 comments:
too cute.... your babies are beautiful!
CUTE kids, I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day- heaven knows you deserve it. I feel like sometimes I'm barely surviving with two.
The twins are getting so big, I cannot wait to see you all next month! I hope those babies are ready for some smothering!!
Stepahnie You are Beautiful on the inside and oh Yes on the out side your a hottie momma. Your Family loves you so very much. Aaron and the girls looks like they were having a wonderful time making that special pizza for their wonderful momma XX OO.
i love the picture if you and Royal, Our baby is so cute and cubby...
Very cool, that is a great mother's day!
Post a Comment