Royal and Ruby are almost 3 months and I can't believe it. It's so sad that the time is FLYING by! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital. It's amazing to think of our lives before them. How easy it was!!!!! As they get older, they become more fun. They are smiling a lot now and being very cute. They are staring to get the chubs. I just want to eat Royal's cheeks and Ruby's thighs. Sevrie is still my big helper and Coral is catching on. She too helps me get things and put pacifiers in mouths. By the way, good thing for pacifiers, although they don't always solve the problem!
April and John were visiting this last week and April got a good taste of what it's like traveling with two screaming babies. Nothing I could do could calm them down when we were in the car. Just when one would settle down, the other would start up again and cause the other to start. That's probably the hardest thing about having two..........trying to console both of them when they want one on one attention.
5 comments:
These are the cutest...you can really see how different they are looking now! Such precious little ones...you are so blessed! But, it stinks when they cry :(
I feel so horrible that I haven't made it over there yet. I'm glad to hear things are well and they are very cute!
I love being around them they are really growing fast. Look at them...They are So gosh darn CUTE.
Grandma Stacie
THey really are so so adorable. You are such a supermom, my mom said several times on the phone with me last week while holding or driving with the babies, "I don't know how she does it."
They are all adorable what a great bunch of kids. They are so darling! You are doing great. I love chubs too!
Post a Comment