Friday, March 20, 2009

A family of 6!

I can't believe I have 4 children!  I never thought my family would be so big, and compact. I love it though.  Yes, sometimes it is stressful (very stressful), but I know that I'm lucky to have such wonderful and healthy children.  I look forward to family holidays and get togethers.  At times our house will be ciaos but at least it will be full of lots of love!  I'm truly happy (and tired:-)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Daughter,
I love you so much and all a Mom wants for her children is for their happiness, Stephanie Momma knows that you are a very loving and so patient and caring mother, It shows when I see my grandchildren so happy and filled with lots of smiles, I am first the happiest momma and second a very Happy Grandma, I am proud of you !! You are terrific in every way to me.
Momma

The Gomes Family said...

Steph, you are great! IT is a challenge having two the same age and two others needing love, I did enough babysitting to see this firsthand. I belive you can do this because you are. What a blessing children are to our lives. You are doing awesome! They are truly loved!