Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Garden

Aaron worked super hard this weekend getting our garden.  I did some planting to but not the hard shoveling and stuff.  He planted everything imaginable.....tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, watermelon, etc.  I'm not sure we have enough room for watermelon but we'll see.  He knows what he is doing (I think).  I can't wait until we can eat from it though.  I guess that means I'll be making dinner soon, huh?  :-)

We are having family over for Easter this year so we've been trying to make it look nice.  We still need to pull weeds and do some more planting but I can't wait for it to be in tip top shape.  Sevrie and Coral play in the backyard everyday so it's been loads of fun.  They LOVE it back there and Petunia (our dog) loves it when they are back there too!









3 comments:

Grammy A said...

Yeah, well it's been in the 20's and 30's here in Utah! Spring? What's Spring? I'M SICK OF WINTER! Can you tell that I'm jealous?

Good job guys!

Kirsten said...

I'm jealous too! It's snowing right this second as I look out the window. No gardens here yet. I've started growing a few things inside does that count? Not much out door playing here unfortunately.

The Gomes Family said...

Good job Aaron. What a beautiful Garden!