
We are very thrilled to announce we're having a boy and a girl. Though Sevrie is trying to claim her brother as "hers," I'm trying to not encourage this. However, I think Coral will be just fine having "her" little sister. She has always been the one who was more into blankets and baby dolls anyway. Everyone is very excited! I'll continue to keep everyone posted. I have a doctors appointment in less then two weeks. We'll know more at that time. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!
Summer Dreams....
10 years ago
4 comments:
I am Truly happy for all of you. Stephanie I love that you keep all of your family and friends updated. Even though I talk to you. I always check to see if you put some thing new on your blog. Now lets talk about those Twins. Wow I finally get to have a little baby Boy from Stephanie and Aaron. And oh Yes I will take another darling little baby girl. XX OO
Its gong to be a Blessed New Year for Me with all the Joys to come in 2009. I truly am a proud Grandma and always have been a proud Momma of two of the most WONDERFUL girls in the world. I Love You All.
That is amazing, how stinking cool is that. I am so happy for you. I will keep you in my prayers! Muahhhhh
Wow that is GREAT!!! I am so happy for you guys! I miss you guys! Glad you are doing well and the babies are growing good.
Woo Hoo...I bet Aaron is so excited to get a boy out of this whole deal! I can't wait to sew them something cool...maybe a little snuggly blankie for each of them :)
Post a Comment