We had a fantastic time in San Fransisco. San Fransisco has always been a special place for Aaron and I. When we were in high school, we would go to the city probably at least 3 times during the year. We would always go to Haight Street so I could buy jeans. At that time, Haight Street had the best stores to find jeans, cool shirts, and nag champs incense. Of coarse now, I would be hesitant to take the family there. Oh the weirdos that hang out (live) there!!
On this trip we stayed one night and did quite a lot of fun things. We took the girls to the beach for a picnic and some fun in the water. The girls had a BLAST!!!! The weather was very very warm so the beach was packed fun of people.....mainly moms/nannies and their kids. There were also lots of dogs too. The beach was beautiful and we had a spectacular view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
After the beach, we went back to our hotel, Hotel Del Sol, in the The Wharf district, and let the girls swim for a little bit. We tried to nap them after but that was a joke. Coral was just not having it. We decided to all get up and head to the Wharf and Pier 39. We walked around a little before dining at The Rainforest Cafe. The girls were a little scared at first, but quickly warmed to the loud noises of the animals. Thanks to Sunshine the clown, waiting for our food flew buy. Aaron thinks she was sipping gin from a cup she took a drink from. She did have pretty flush cheeks. I just can't believe she would be drinking on the job, but Aaron said people do it all the time. She was quite the character and rhymer. Sevrie didn't catch on but she kept calling her Sevryn. Aaron and I got a kick out of this.
After dinner, we went to Pier 39 and watched the seals. That was pretty neat. They kept fighting for the warmest spot on the dock. There were crowds of people taking pictures of them. I think we only saw a couple squabbles, but it was pretty cool. Coral kept making seal sounds. After this, we decided to get the girls ice cream and head back to the hotel. After all, the girls were SO tired.
The next morning, we had breakfast, got ready, and went over the Golden Gate Bridge to the Children's Discovery Museum. The weather was the same as the day before.....just beautiful! The girls had so much fun. We must have been there for at least 3 hours. And the food at the cafe was actually really good. They had lots of organic foods and juices (not surprising). I had a yummy veggie panini and Aaron had a curry chicken salad. Pretty gourmet, huh?
At the museum, the girls painted and did other arts and crafts, listened to story time, played instruments, played in the wave room, and played dress up. They were so beat by the time we got in the car for our ride home. We all slept a little, although Coral practically slept the whole way. We had a fantastic time on this trip and we can't wait to do it again.
3 comments:
Sounds awesome! When you DO go again... I want to come with you!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
I Just Love every picture. You are all so just perfect. I LOVE seeing the girls having a wonderful time. The pictures of the girls on the beach and look at little corals hair. LOL
Stephanie and AAron I am such a proud Momma. Your great loving and very fun parents. Stephanie the first picture of the four of you. Wow look at your buffed arms and look at the muscles in Sevries legs.I Just can't quit laughing .You are all darling .
Momma
You look fantastic for being pregnant with twins. I am jealous! You are a very hot family!
Post a Comment