Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aaron's First Day of Work

Yesterday was Aaron's first day at the firm (Brown, Hall, Shore, and McKinnley) and he was SO nervous.  He had a sick stomach all day.  But come to find out, he had a bug or something because this morning, he was still sick. Go figure......he gets sick the day he starts his career.  He shouldn't worry though because this firm is lucky to have him, and I know the they know this. His day was long.  He left before we were up and came home around 7:00.  He was SO tired. Thus starts a new chapter in our lives.

We are so proud of him though.  Throughout law school, he managed to remain his loving and devoted self, all the while doing very well in school.  The girls and I are thankful for all his hard work and we are so fortunate to have him to take care of us.  

He's our Knight in Shining Armor!


5 comments:

Katy said...

Looking good big brother. Good luck with the new job.

Jamie said...

Congrats Aaron!! I hope you love it and it's rewarding for you! Hope you feel better too! Troy always get's some sickness before a new job! LOL

Kirsten said...

Yey!! Last I heard he had been offered two jobs, I hope he feels better soon.

We're so proud of you Aaron!!!!

The Gomes Family said...

Good Job Aaron! Fantastically done! You are going to do well!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, You are so wonderful. You have worked so hard and you have excelled in all that you have done. I am so very proud of you and Pleased to say you have been a wonderful son in law. I love you so much. Stephanie also honey you are a great support to Aaron and I know that you stabd by him in every thing He does. Good Job Kids.
Love Momma