Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Funny Facs!





On the 4th of July, we went over my moms house to swim, BBQ and do fire works.  The girls love swimming and luckily my mom was willing to swim with them because nobody else wanted to get in there with them.  Instead, we took cute pictures.  We weren't going to do fireworks but Chris, my sister's boyfriend, bought some....and I'm glad he did.  Why are they so expensive anyway?  Sevrie really loved watching the pretty fountains, yet didn't like the whistle in the beginning.  Dean (my stepdad) has hunting earphones so the girls wore them for the loud ones.  They were so big yet the earphones squeezed their cheeks.  They looked like little chipmunks, but they worked.  Sevrie had fun twirling sparklers though Coral just sat on my lap watching.  I think she asked twice if she could do one but I said no.  The guys had fun with Dean's illegal fireworks.  I really don't see what the big deal is.  I guess guys just like things that our loud.  These were Sevrie's least favorite.  All in all, we had a great time.  It's nice having my mom so close. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma had so much fun with you Kids on the 4th. I just love all my children from the young ones to the older ones. I love being a Grandma so much. Stephanie you are a wonderful loving daughter to me and I thank you so much for always including me in your life.