Monday, June 30, 2008

Coral is 2 years old !!!!!!!









For Coral's birthday this year, I decided to do something small with family and close friends.  We met at the park around 10:30 (it can be very hot afterward) for play, yummy bagels, fruit,breakfast casserole, painting, presents and cupcakes. As favors, the kiddies painted citronella candles.  Jacey (one of Sevrie's good friends) is quite the painter and is very artistic.  She took this activity to heart.  The adults mainly visited and ate while the kiddie played together at the park.  Come presents time, Coral, Jacey and Cameran were all enthused, while Sevrie and Jeffrey (Sevrie and Coral's cousin)just wanted to play at the park. They don't get to see eachother that often so I'm glade they chose to play rather then get in the way of presents.

 Coral got many nice gifts. Though her doll house isn't set up (thanks grandma for the present). I think her favorite is her princess figurines.  She will play by herself for ever.  I LOVE that about her.  She's so easy!  She got some really cute dresses, all of which she loves.  She loves to twirl around and dance with whoever will dance with her.
I had a really good time and I'm glad we chose to have her party at a park.  Kids love the park.  Thank you to all our friends and family who came and made it special.  I cherish each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That was a lot of fun! I wouldn't say Jacey's candle is a masterpiece but it is very cute! Thanks for the good time!

The Gomes Family said...

Yeah! I was so waiting for this to be posted. What a cute family you have! I now can put this on my links on my page! Love it!

Mandy said...

I loved all the posts. It was darling! What a fun way to keep in touch! Love, Mandy

Grammy A said...

I wish I could have been there for my little girl's 2nd birthday! XOXO