Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Growing Belly (x2)!




The first prego pic is of me at around 2/3 months WITH CORAL.  I was totally sticking it out to be funny.  It's not really accurate, but it's the only pic I have to compare stages with.

 The second pic is of me prego with twin A and twin B around the same time as the pic was taking with Coral.  I wanted something to show the comparison between each pregnancies, thinking I would be way bigger prego with the twins.

  I'm loving my new bellythough and really trying to work it.  I realize I only have a short period of when I'm at the cute prego stage.  More pics to come!

6 comments:

The Gomes Family said...

You look Fabulous!

Kirsten said...

Look at your smooth skin! You and Katy are such beautiful pregnant ladies, I'm so jealous. I'm loving your tummy, I can't wait til it gets big and you can feel the kicking. I've heard you feel twins kick sooner than singletons, you'll have to let us know.

Anonymous said...

My Darling Dear Stephanie,
You are totally cute and so sweet . You are a true blessing in my life . A mothers life is truly Wonderful. I have you and I am Proud of the wife and Momma that you are. Now twins!! A Grandma's life is full of kisses and hugs all over again. I Love and Adore You. Thank You for being You.
Momma

Jamie said...

Holy cow! That is amazing! You are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it!

amber said...

I look alot bigger then that right now and I have just one. My due date is sometime in January, I have planned C-section this time. We have to take it one week at a time. Joshua was really early (5 weeks)and Weston was late. I like big babies, so I wouldn't mind going till the first of Feb. Congrats, I still am trying to wrap my brain around twins.

--Heather-- said...

I just hope you are getting sleep and taking it easy... Wyatt's only 2 weeks old and I feel like I haven't slept for 4 months.... Just one night's sleep would be amazing. It will be nice to have your mother so close to help you with the kids, I can't believe you are having twins!