When I was little, I remember going to Micke Grove with my parents. I grew up thinking it was a little w.t. (for lack of a better word), but when we went a couple days ago, we had SO much fun. It wasn't crowded and the girls LOVED going on the rides. It was nice because Coral could go on the rides too.
They also have a zoo which is really well kept. The "homes" for the animals are very natural and big. We saw a Chinese Alligator, swimming turtles, gigantic bull frogs, and a ton of lemurs. Oh ya, they also had a huge sea lion. The girls thought that was by far the coolest animal. And with every zoo visit, one must have an ice cream cone. We all had a great time and I look forward to bringing some of my friends and their kids along for a play date.
1 comments:
To see my Grandchildren just enjoying life.. Its wonderful to have them .
Post a Comment