So Sevrie walks into the kitchen and asks, "Where are the glasses"? I ignore her, not wanting her to wear them. Minutes later and where's Sevrie? I walk down the hall to find her bedroom door closed with the following note on it:
I open the door to find this:I asked her what the note meant and she said, "Nobody can come in because I'm taking a bath and I might scream."
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh, Sevrie is so darn CUTE. I just love my little girl, Stephanie thats funny, How did she know to write a note and put it on her door??? Look at those glasses. Are those her sunglasses? Its wonderful that you post funny little things about the kids so every one can get a smile and laugh through out our busy days. My family is just the Best and I love seeing your blog. Momma
She is adorable! Kendall really misses her and has told me several times that she wishes she lived by her.
I like Sevrie's reply that she was taking a bath and might scream if interrupted. Too funny.
Post a Comment