Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sevrie's First T-Ball Game

Sevrie had a blast at her game Sat., but I think the parents had more fun (and laughs) than the kiddies.  They were all so cute in their uniforms and even cuter when they started heading for second base after hitting the ball.  When I asked Sevrie what her favorite thing about playing was, she said, "The treats."  I should've figured!  I loved being outside in beautiful weather watching her play.  She is just so dang cute!!  I look forward to her many games and I hope she has as much fun playing as I have watching her.







3 comments:

Grammy A said...

Too stinkin' precious! I CANNOT wait to see my precious girl at her t-ball game on in 2 weeks! I'm going to be bursting with pride!

Katy said...

She looks sooo cute in her uniform!

Kirsten said...

They are so so adorable! I can so picture Sevrie playing ball and I know she'll be a rock star for her team. And I'm really jealous of the green grass and beautiful day!