Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My baby turns 5!!!!!!!

My sweet oldest daughter is 5 today, and I'm so proud of the little girl she has become.  She is so thoughtful, kind and loving, and a great friend to all her neighborhood and school friends.    She has been and continues to be a wonderful help with Royal and Ruby.  She's my little nanny. Aaron and I are all lucky to have Sevrie as a daughter.

Sevrie....you're beautiful in every way.  You have blessed our lives with more then we can say.  It's amazing how much more our lives are fulfilled since having you.  I would do anything for you.  You and your siblings are my life and I am SO happy I have you all.  Thank you for being my big girl with SO much personality.  You continue to amaze me.  Thank you for being such a big helper.  I love how I can count on you to help put bobbles in mouths and rock Royal and Ruby.  Thank you for being so cute, and thank you for having such cute hair. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the fastest little (or big girl) I know.







6 comments:

Ariel said...

Wow, has it been 5 years already!? She is so beautiful...hope she has a super fantastic day! xo

Kirsten said...

Oh Sevrie, we all love you too!! I hope you had a really really fun birthday! You are fun and beautiful and we miss you and love you so so much. Happy birthday girlie, I hope your wishes came true!

The Gomes Family said...

Happy Birthday Sevrie, your parents sure do love you.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Sevrie! You ARE such a sweet girl! Hope your bowling day was a fun one! Sad we missed it! XO

Anonymous said...

OMG, I can't believe Sevrie is 5!
It is so good of you to put all of
her early pictures up. She has grown up to be so darling, and such
a wonderful big sister.
I love checking up on your blog...
keep it going for the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Sevrie,
Happy Birthday my First Grandchild.
Grandma Loves you so so much I don't even think any one can feel the love in my Heart that Grandma has for you. Sevrie you have made the 5 years extremly Joyful for Grandma. You know how proud I am to have you?? Well darling When Grandma is typing these words my eyes are filled with happy tears, Oh How I love you I can only show you when I see you, I can never ever get enough of you. Happy Birthday my Dearest little one that getting so big.
I LOVE YOU SEVRIE,
YOUR GRANDMA XXOO