Thursday, September 18, 2008

Popular at age 4!!!!!!


I went to pick Sevrie up from school today and her teacher told me some pretty funny news.  Apparently, Sevrie is the "popular" one at school.  Mrs. Jennifer said everyone wants to play with her, and she credits this to Sevrie liking to play everything, not to mention being really kind-hearted and nice to everyone.  I like to thank my self for that:-)


Sevrie was swinging with another friend on the teeter-totter right next to Ally (the teachers daughter)on the single swing, and Ally asked, "Sevrie, will you come play with me?"  and Sevrie said enthusiastically in her high pitched loud voice, "Well sure I will!!!"

At snack time, all the kids sit around a round table and enjoy their snack.  Well today two of the kids were fighting over who got to sit next to Sevrie.  Mrs. Jennifer had to move Sevrie so that she could sit between them.  This made everyone happy.  The two fighting over Sevrie were Anthony and Taro.  Apparently they love Sevrie (Sevrie enjoys playing with them too).  Mrs. Jennifer  said that the especially boys like her.  I think it's because she likes to do the same things they do.  Aaron said, "Yah.....it's because they think she'll protect them."  Sevrie's very enthusiastic about the things she does, and I think the kids pick up on this and just want to be around her.  She's very fun and full of life!  And I'm sure it doesn't help that she's so dang cute!

I'm glad Sevrie has done so well at school.  She LOVES going and playing with ALL her friends, and I'm glad she gets along well with everyone.  It makes the whole school transition a lot easier for everyone.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

So cute. I know I have fun with her when you guys are in town. Kendall talks about Sevrie for WEEKS after you guys leave.

I don't know that Kendall's popular in her class of 8 but a boy did kiss her on tuesday and now apparently they're married.

Anonymous said...

Sevrie"s is just as sweet as cute and very very kind to all her friends. She told me the other day right before we were going to take a nap together...Grandma I had a fun time at my school today.
I looked at this little sweetie Pie with a smile on my face and said thats Great and all she did was smile as big as ever and off to sleep she went. Its a wonderful life having so much joy that before you lay down you think of fun happy thoughts. Sevrie loves and talk about all her friends and Her little play dates.