Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Haircuts





Sevrie and Coral had their first haircuts a couple days ago.  Sevrie had her wisps cut and Coral got an A-line.  Sevrie SO badly wanted to go and get it done (not by me of coarse).  We told her it would make her hair grow fast.  All she wants is to have long hair.  They did really well getting it cut though.  It was so cute seeing them sit in the big chair, especially Coral.  Now they both look like they have hairstyles.  They look adorable!

1 comments:

Ariel said...

I NEED to do this so badly...Paige totally has a mullet, and it is still really short on top, so I am torn. Maybe this is what I needed to see to push me over the edge..you girls look great! Maybe I am just too emotional right now to give her the "first" haircut :)