Sunday, January 3, 2010

Royal and Ruby are 1 !!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS LITTLE ONES!





My sister-in-law took these pics when she was here visiting. I'm really happy with the way they turned out. They are SO cute and Royal and Ruby had a blast digging into the cake, as you can see. Katy- you did a great job!

This last year has flown by. The hardest part of having twins is in the past, so I think. I thank everyone for all the help and support I've been given. I would not have been able to do it without you all.

Royal and Ruby have grown into their own little people. While Royal is walking, Ruby is crawling. While Royal is rough, Ruby is delicate. While Royal eats anything, Ruby is picky. While Royal has the chubby cheeks, Ruby has the piercing eyes with luscious lashes. It has been SO fun to see their differences develop. And I don't care what anybody says, boys are rowdier than girls! And I LOVE it! I love how I can roll around with Royal and tickle the heck out of him. He is SO ticklish and cracks up. I love how Ruby can give me this look like she's looking into my soul. She see's right through me and knows exactly what to do when she wants something. She definitely looks the least like the others too and I love that! Both kiddos are so fun to be around!

Having twins can be very trying at times, but it is way more rewarding having two precious ones to love you back!!! They have brought so much joy to our family. I couldn't imagine our lives without them. I love you Royal and Ruby.

3 comments:

The Gomes Family said...

Stephanie and Aaron, these babies are adorable, great post! Happy Birthday beautiful babies!

Grammy A said...

They are such a joy! I am SO happy to be here in Elk Grove where I can spend next year, and the next year... and many years to come being a part of their lives and watching them grow! I love you Mr. Man and Roobersl! Thank you Katy for capturing this special moment so perfectly! XOXOXOXO

Stacie said...

Oh My dear Stephanie,
Honey ready your posts about those little precious sweet peas.
I am more touched by the Wonderful Mother you are and the heart of love that flow from you to all of your children.Stephanie you are truly truly one of a kind.
Sevrie Coral and Our Little Ruby and Our Darling Boy Royal are truly the lucky ones to have such a Mother that loves every move they make every cry you tenderly touch them.

I loved the pictures of them and Katie Did a Great Job. My Favorite is the fingers in their mouth both of them. Yes Big Boy Loves to eat and I love to feed him,I love the way he even chewa his food He's so much fun I Just love him to pieces.
Ruby my little Angle is precious I can hold Her forever and She will sure let me.XXOO
Its so rewarding being their Grandma My heart goes out to you two for the LOVE you show the 4 of them. You two are there every thing.... I Love You ALL