Coral is So excited to be going to school. She goes to Sevrie's old preschool, Flower Garden Preschool. They have anxiously been waiting for Coral. She would go with me to drop Sevrie off and cry because she wanted to stay. Well now it's her turn to stay and she couldn't be more thrilled. I'm so happy and excited for her.


3 comments:
I LOVE Miss Jennifer, Ruth, and Flower Garden Preschool! I'm SO happy that Coral gets HER turn, now! Have fun, sweetie! XOXOXO
Little big Coral, I say this because she is still a little thing 3 years old. She is so cute at her little preschool.
Ruth corals teacher looks so good.
I do love the way Jennifer,Ruth her mom and all the staff treats all of the kids.
Who would notlove my grandchildren.....
Can't believe she is so big...what a doll with her backpack and jacket!! Exciting stuff!!!
Post a Comment