Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Visit in Provo, Utah











Me and the girls went to visit grammy and papa in Utah and had a wonderful time.  The girls LOVED being with their grandparents.  We went to the zoo, visited with cousins Kendall and Gage, went on walks along the river, had a wonderful dinner at Sundance, went swimming, and Sevrie saw Kung Fu Panda with grammy and pappa while Coral and I napped. I actually did a lot of that while I was there.  I felt sick and headachey the whole time. I did however get to see my friend from high school who now lives in Draper (20 or so miles from Provo).  We had a great visit, though short.  I look forward to visiting her every time I'm in town.  

We took a lot of cute pics of the girls and their grammy and papa.  Notice the pic with her papa.  Sevrie has this thing where she likes to rub fingers when she's tired (I know it's weird).  I think this was the first time John had the honor of Sevrie rubbing his.  The girls just love him. 
The two last pics were taken in beautiful Sundance.  John took too many cute pics of the girls to post.  I LOVE going to visit Sundance when we're there.  It's only about a 15 minute drive from Provo so it's really nice.  

1 comments:

Grammy A said...

We had a WONDERFUL time with you and the girls, Steph! I can't get enough of my two granddaughters... they are such characters! For all you reading this blog... if Sevrie has ever rubbed your fingers, you'll know it's an honor! I could sit there for hours if I'm the lucky one she's chosen! Now Stephanie says that her girls love their grandparents... that's true, but Coral will choose her "PaJohn" over Grammy any day! I can't wait until we come out for another visit... soon!