Friday, September 4, 2009

We have an artist on our hands!

Sevrie drew this in school. Her teacher drew the pic first on the board and the kids copied her. So I think. I'm sure I'd get more out of the teacher if I asked. Sevrie must take after her Auntie Starla because I am def. not the artist. Very impressive though!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

So cute! That's a good dog, especially the face. How's she liking school? Do you like her teacher? Is she in am or pm?

Stephanie said...

She's in the pm class. She loves school! I was really impressed with how well she drew that dog. It kinda took me by surprise.

Her teacher is o.k. I feel like she doesn't fill us in with a lot of details. I think she expects will know what to do. She forgets some of us are first time kinder parents. Sevrie likes her though and that's the most important thing.

Aren't you glad you put Kendall in school? I'm sure she loves it too. How fun would that be if the girls were in the same class together?

Stacie said...

FANTASTIC JOB !!!!
Just look at that Sevrie is only 5 years old . this is i think her first drawing of a dog. WOW I'll have to make sure that her auntie see's this. Sevrie is Great. Just a note Momma's out there never let a talent go to waste always keep encourgaging your little ones...
A Very proud Grandma and Momma
XXOO

Grammy A said...

That is SO dang adorable! REALLY good, too! Give my little Van Gogh a kiss from Grammy! XOXOXOXOXO