Aaron woke up at 6:30 this morning because he thought he had to work. I happened to be up too so we decided it would be fun to head up some garage sales. He made a quick dash to Starbucks and I got the kids ready. Coral was already up but we had to wake the others. We told them they got to buy one toy. We got some major major deals. We also bought Aaron ties for .50 but I didn't take a pic of them.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sevrie actually could've gotten this for free but I told the gentlemen she had "her" money to spend. I think she paid a hole .25! She just loves her bear. Aaron told her it's from another country. Hmmmmm? Can't quite tell you why though. I think maybe the color?

As most of you know, Coral is a pony fanatic!!! She lives, breathes and sleeps ponies. She has her favorite pony "Blackie" near the Sac zoo. I'm sure you've heard stories about him. I'll post some pics of her riding him as soon as I get them from my friend. This pony however we got for a great deal. I think we ended up paying around $7.00. It takes batteries and moves. She loves it! I went to read her a book and she had to put her horsey right next to us. She said "He wants to read a book too!"

This is a Bebe sport vest. I got it for 1.00!
Aaron got these pics for his work office. They look a little vintage. All 3 were around 7.00 too!
These are flips for Coral. They look newer in person but they were only a 1.00 and they're Reefs. Coral likes them a lot.
We bought these from an Asian lady who said that her mom was bored so she bought some string and covered numerous hangers. Aren't they cool? Sevrie REALLY likes them and wants to use them.
These are probably my favorites from today. We got the whole set for less than 10.00.
My plan is to paint them an off white.
I got the green pillows for 1.00. Pair them with some Potterybarn pillows like I have and no one will every know they were from a garage sale for only a buck.
This table runner was only .50 and I love it!
This candle holder was only 1.00. All that is missing is a candle!
These shoes were only 3.00 and they're Michael Kors.
I couldn't really take a good picture wearing them but they're cute.
5 comments:
Nice haul! Honestly... you got some GREAT stuff! I know I'M jealous!
I Love Love to go to a garage sales. Stephanie this brings back wonderful memories, Your Grandparents Loved to go to Garage sales. You all found some very nice things. You are so cute showing your foot with your new shoes on.. LOL LOL I just love ya. This was a fun family outing that didn't cost much and you all had fun together. Way to go Aaron and Stephanie.
That is AWESOME.....that patio set is the coolest! I live for Saturday morning sales...it usually is good pickings around the base because people are always moving and want to ditch things left and right. So happy for you and your treasures!
How fun! I love love love a good deal. I need to start going to garage sales- it's so up my alley.
Kirst, anytime you want to hit some garage sales... I'll go with you. That is unless Dave wants to go with you.
Post a Comment