Sevrie had her preschool graduation today, and I must admit, I was a little emotional. My big girl is ready for kindergarden and I'm so excited for her. She had a good run at Flower Garden Preschool and I know she will miss it........though not as much as her teachers will miss her. They are amazing teachers who truly care for the children. I look forward to when Coral starts. She already loves it there!
3 comments:
Stephanie,
Yes, I can see how you would get emotional, It was for me as well. I can't wait until Coral gets to go too. I don't know where the time has gone. Sevrie is growing way to fast for me. I am so proud of the Parents you and Aaron are to your precious BEAUTIFUL children. Thanks to you and Aaron for always including Grandma and papa. XXOO Momma
Hey you I am a loser kind of person who has great intentions of calling all the time and saying hey lets get together, but I never end up doing it. I have a zoo pass so maybe we can meet there some day soon, I am leavin for 2 weeks then I'll be back. Also wondering who made that cute dress? I only know it was made cuz I bought that same fabric and have made a bunch of aprons for little girlies out of it! She is adorable! Take care!!
They do grow fast! It was so fun to see you and your sweet family at the reunion. I have a couple of pix to e-mail you...though my camera battery died so I am glad John was the "official" photographer!! Take care and keep in touch...
Post a Comment