Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Babies Are Finally Here!!!!!


My sweet Royal Sumner and Ruby Tresler were born last Monday, December 29th.  They weighed in at 5'14 and 5'11....Royal being the oldest and biggest.  They are both very healthy and are nursing and sleeping very well.  We are blessed to have such beautiful and cooperative babies.  I'll save the labor story for later but know that I did have to have a C-section.  The labor part was easy it's just the recuperating part I have to get used to. Please enjoy these pics as more will be coming.

Introducing Royal Sumner and Ruby Tresler ......................

Royal (our little blondie) in daddy's arms.


Little Princess Ruby (our dark haired goddess).


Royal and Ruby snuggling up together.

Royal and Ruby had a rough night!

Can you get any more precious then this??
You can really see the difference in their hair color too.

We have a photo shoot planned for when Papa John comes back into town so check back in a couple of days.  I'm anticipating some really cute pics.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Steph! They're beautiful! Lets hope they snuggle like this throughout each night! xo, Kate

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! They are so adorable! They look so perfect and precious and I love their names! I'll call you soon!

amber said...

They are so different (coloring)and so big. Weston's hair was blonde and then it turned to red/orange at 6 months?! Who knows for Royal. They are here and they are healthy and they are beautiful. Congrats!

The Gomes Family said...

That is fantastic, congrats. They were both healthy weights, great job momma!

Ariel said...

Such wonderful news!! They are perfect and so precious! I am up for the labor story whenever you are ready to "go there"... :)
We have been thinking of you guys! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

O my goodness they are adorable congratulations on your beautiful additions to your family! Cant wait to meet them!! Love to you all!!
xo
Heidi

Jamie said...

I want to meet them! They are beautiful! You make such great looking kids!! I miss you and hope you are recovering well. Love you lots! Jamie

The Robinson's said...

Hi I found your blog through Lisa Decker Gomes, I went to church with Aaron and Lisa. I wanted to say congrats to both you and Aaron! Your twins are so precious. You have a beautiful family. I have 1 boy and 2 girls and for me I think boys are easier to care for. Hope they are all easy for you. Congratulations again! Take care!

~Juanita

Darrell said...

I have never seen a more beautiful set of twins ever. Congratulations! I'm so glad they're healthy, too.

Robyn said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me, but I didn't realize I was signed on with my husband's name. =P