Monday, October 20, 2008

McKinney Halloween Party

This year we decided to host a Halloween party.  It started out as something small my mom and I wanted to do then just kept involving more people.  The majority of our guests were in costumes so it was really fun.  We had Cinderella, pirates, witches, superheros, fairies, ghost busters, and other great costumes.  The adults impressed me with their willingness to dress up, and the kiddies were cute as always.  Sevrie was a cat with a missing tail and Coral was a princess because I couldn't find her cat costume either.  I ended up finding everything this morning.  Go figure!

We ate yummy appetizers my mom helped me with, and we played a couple of games for the kids.  One was a fishing game where they fished for treats and the other was a pin the head on the mummy.  All the kiddies had a great time and ate WAY to many treats.  I guess that's what Halloween is all about, huh?  The kids eat the treats then the parents get the tricks later at bedtime.



Sean as Spiderman 

Mia as Miss Doodle Bop

Taro the dragon

The Quigley's

"Trick or Treat little fishy"

Me and my sis the fairy

Tricia and Starla

Jacey and Sevrie waiting for Witch's Brown Brew

The Stonelake Girly Clan

Bad A Aaron

Mom and Dean

Me and my Bad A hubby

5 comments:

Jamie said...

It was fun! Thanks for inviting us! Hope you get off your feet!

Anonymous said...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I THINK THE PARENTS HAD AS MUCH FUN AS THE LITTLE ONES DID. STEPHANIE YOU AND AARON HAVE WONDERFUL FRIENDS. DEAN AND I HAD A GREAT TIME AND THE LOOK ON SEVRIE'S & CORALS FACE WHEN SHE SAW US DRESSED UP WAS GREAT. ( SEVRIE SAID GRANDMA YOU LOOK SOOOO BEAUTIFUL ) SHE WOULD THINK THAT I LOOKED BEAUTIFUL IF I HAD NO MAKE UP ON AND JUST PRETTY GLITTERY SHOES. THROUGH THE EYE'S OF A CHILD??? THANKS YOU TWO FOR ADDING US TO YOU FUN NIGHT.
MOMMA

Kirsten said...

So fun! I love all the costumes.

The Gomes Family said...

It looks like it was a hit! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie, just entered the world of blogging, saw your blog that you guys are expecting twins, congrats. We are living back in Sacramento again. Your girls are so cute! And aren't you glad Law School is done. We should get together sometime (we're in Natomas). You look so happy and fabulous!